You chose your nearest and dearest to stand beside you on your big day. They celebrated with you, they cried with you, they fixed your train, and they helped to make sure your crazy cousin Jeremy from Hoboken didn’t start a conga line during your reception. They deserve a thank you gift (and a hug)! Here are 13 ideas for saying thank you to your bridal party.
- A Memorable Piece of Jewelry. Your bridesmaids have likely invested a lot of time and money in your wedding. Say thank you with a tasteful piece of jewelry that is reminiscent of your wedding theme. (Photo Courtesy: Alex and Ani).
- Floral Candles. Choose a scent that will remind your bridesmaids of the flowers they carried down the aisle.
- Bubbly Champagne and Classic Stemware. After you have stamped your passport for your honeymoon, leave your bridesmaids celebrating with bottles of Chardon champagne and engraved champagne flutes.
- Mani-Pedis Gift Certificates. Your bridesmaids have spent months making sure you look perfect on your big day. Let them treat themselves to a manicure, pedicure or both! (Photo Courtesy: ISTOCKPHOTO/THINKSTOCK).
- A Beautiful Handbag. Help your girls to carry a reminder of your wedding with them every day with a tasteful handbag.
- An Elegant Robe. Let your bridesmaids relax and indulge with a signature bathrobe. Whether you chose comfortable cotton or monogrammed silk, a tasteful robe will show them how much you appreciate all of their hard work!
- A Memorable Framed Photo. Give the gift of memory with a framed photo of you and each of your bridesmaids.
- Sweet Treats. Encourage your bridal party to indulge in fabulous, decadent treats, like these colorful macaroons of the month from from Dana’s Bakery.
- Comfy Sleepwear. Your team worked hard getting you to your big day. Encourage them to relax with a signature sleepwear set. Choose colors that reflect your wedding theme.
- A Beauty Box Subscription. Give the gift that keeps giving. Subscribe your bridesmaids to a monthly beauty box subscription from Ipsy, Boxycharm, or Yuzen.
- Romantic Perfumes. The perfect scent can help set the perfect mood, relax, calm, rejuvenate, or strengthen. Pick the perfect scent for each girl based on what makes her unique.
- A Lavender Sachet for Beautiful Dreams. Encourage you bridesmaids to dream relaxing dreams with a lavender-scented sachet. We love Peaceful Dreamzzz from Do Not Disturb.
- Monogrammed flasks for your groomsmen. We didn’t forget the men! An engraved flask will leave your new husband’s groomsmen with a classy reminder of your wedding and your friendship.
Whatever gifts you choose, remember to include a hand written thank you note. Remind each bridal party member why it was important for you to have them beside you during your wedding, and how special they are to you, now and always.