We can’t believe 2013 has come and gone so quickly! Thanks to SO many wonderful clients, ‘RSVP to me‘ had an amazing year. To celebrate the last few hours of 2013, we’re taking a look back and highlighting some of our favorite moments. Sit back, relax, and countdown with us before the clock strikes midnight!
10. It’s officially engagement season and we recently shared all types of wedding stationery to cover every step of your engagement
. Save the Date cards are a great way to ask guests to mark their calendars ahead of time. This piece of stationery will be the very first piece of mail they’ll receive, so have fun with the design and set the tone for your big day! Below is a calendar style Save the Date
designed in a bright shade of coral.
9. In addition to custom invitations and stationery for weddings and special events, we also design promotional material too! We LOVE how this pocket came out for EV Band
. Inside, they added a CD sample of their amazing music. Thank you to one of our designers, Cassie Garcia, for putting together the logo and layout of this design!
8. Bridal shows are a great way for engaged couples to enjoy a night out and meet with some of the best vendors in the wedding industry! Here we are showcasing our beautiful custom invitations and stationery at the (201) Bride show
, which was held at the Ramsey Golf and Country Club
back in October.
7. Wedding invitations have come a long way over the years. Couple’s now have options to include just about anything they want to showcase their personalities and wedding theme. These boxed invitations embellished with starfish surely gave guests something to talk about!
6. We also began honoring some of our outstanding couples by sharing “Real Wedding Spotlights.”We first met Ashley and her fabulous mom back in November of 2012. We all worked together to create a beautiful invitation that incorporated the colors and style they had in mind. Below is their rustic, yet very elegant wedding invitation. You can read more about their wedding details and view more of the wedding photographs here
5. Back in August, we announced a new addition to the ‘RSVP to me
‘ family. Jen is one of our custom invitation designers, who we absolutely love working with us. Here’s one of the fabulous proofs Jen has worked on and don’t forget to read her Q&A here
if you missed it!
4. When we’re not designing and assembling invitations and day-of stationery, we’re creating one-of-a-kind candy buffets and dessert tables with our sister brand, ‘SWEET by RSVP to me
‘. Over the past year, we had so much fun [working alongside some of the best in the industry] creating eye-catching tablescapes. Below is a nautical candy buffet we designed for a very special fundraising event at The Old Mill Inn
3. Glitter invitations has been a HUGE trend here at ‘RSVP to me
‘! It’s modern, fun, elegant, and will really WOW your guests! Below is one of our custom glitter invitations adorned with lace and a rhinestone brooch all wrapped up in a pretty metallic pocket fold!
2. Hard work and dedication always pays off and it’s wonderful to be acknowledged. We’re always grateful when our designs are featured in top magazines and wedding blogs. This year, we’ve been blessed to be seen in Contemporary Bride Magazine’s
Spring/Summer 2013 and Fall/Winter 2013 editions.
Contemporary Bride Magazine Spring/Summer 2013 Features
Contemporary Bride Magazine Fall/Winter 2013 Features
1. Although we shared in so many wonderful occasions, the birth of our daughter, Remy Alexandre, is the best moment that’s happened to us in 2013. We announced her arrival with polka dot pattern card stock, along with her photo and details. This custom birth announcement is one that will hold a very special place in our hearts forever.
Thank you to each and every one of our clients and friends for making 2013 an amazing year! Here’s to an even better 2014!
Although there is still one more [official] week of summer left, it seems that fall is already upon us! ‘RSVP to me‘ has been busy this 2013 year working with SO many lovely couples and clients on custom invitations for weddings and special events. Additionally, we’re VERY excited to announce that we’re currently being featured in the latest Fall/Winter 2013 edition of Contemporary Bride Magazine. Below is a sneak peek of the pages you can find ‘RSVP to me’ on, but don’t forget to check out the entire magazine online!