You might have finalized your wedding invitations, but before you can breath a sense of relief, there are some other wedding day stationery must-haves to consider. Today we’re talking all about a detail that’s quite often overlooked and sometimes even forgotten about. Besides your beautiful custom wedding invitation, the ceremony program is the first detail that introduces your theme and style to guests the day of your wedding. Think about the last time you attended the wedding ceremony. Were you anxiously waiting for the service to start without anything to look at, wondering who’s who? Were you confused about any special rituals that were performed? What we love so much about wedding programs is that they not only allow your guests to feel included, as well as help them understand the ceremony, but each one we design is unique to each and every couple. They tell a story, are informative, and are a lovely keepsake from your special day.
Although the booklet style might be the most traditional, this wedding program gives you a lot of room to personalize and outline the ceremony in full detail
Custom chandelier ceremony booklet program by ‘RSVP to me‘
Are you having planning an outdoor ceremony during the summer? Keep in mind there’s a good chance the weather might be hot and humid. Keep guests entertained AND cooled off with a fun and creative fan style wedding ceremony program!
Custom fan style ceremony program with palm leaf design
Stacked style ceremony programs are a fun twist on the traditional booklet style. This style consists of three or more pages stacked on top of each other with each title showing at the bottom of the page. It can be secured with your choice of ribbon or twine.
Flat style ceremony programs are perfect if you’re planning a short (generic) service that doesn’t need a lot of explaining. These are a great option if you just want to list your bridal party and/or the order of service.
Custom flat style ceremony program with monogram and date
Essential Details to Include
1. A cover page that includes the names of the bride and groom, wedding date, wedding location, and the time of the ceremony
2. Be sure to include the ceremony order to inform guests of how the service will go (i.e. prelude, processional, opening prayer, readings, songs, exchange of vows/rings, blessing/presentation of couple, and the recessional).
3. Listing the names of your wedding party and those who are involved, along with each of their roles is a great way for guests to put a face to a name. It’s also nice to acknowledge those that were there for your throughout the planning process.
Additional Details to Personalize your Ceremony Program
1. Recognition of those relatives or friends who have passed away
2. A special thank you from the couple
3. Quotes and/or lyrics that are meaningful to your relationship
Custom fan style ceremony program embellished with plum organza ribbon
Remember, there are no rules set in stone and you have the option to include as much, or as little information as you like. Don’t forget, ‘RSVP to me‘ can design your wedding stationery to coordinate with your wedding invitations and suggest exactly what to include!