It’s the little wedding details that can really make a big statement! Capture your guests attention and add some glamour to your wedding reception decor with a creative escort card presentation. The key is to present your style or tie together your overall theme in an elegant way that will really wow your guests. Regardless of how you display this wedding day stationery, remember to include guest name(s), as well as the table in which they will be sitting at on your escort cards. Your escort card table is one of the first details your guests will see at your wedding reception. Make it memorable with one of these stunning and practical choices!
Your wedding day went off without a hitch and after enjoying a honeymoon in bliss, its time to tackle the dreaded thank-you card notes. With digital media at our fingertips, saying “thank you” couldn’t be easier, however it’s important to thank your guests properly with a well written thank you note. If you’re at a loss for words, we’ve compiled five helpful tips to assist you in writing the perfect thank you card.
Custom monogram thank you stationery designed by RSVP to me
1. Get organized: Use your invitation guest list as a way to document gifts received and as a checklist to track written thank you notes. Don’t forget to choose custom stationery that reflects your personality. This is a great opportunity to utilize your NEWLY married monogram!
2. Share the work: You’re a married couple now, so tackle this first task as newlyweds together. It will not only make that stack of thank you’s less overwhelming, but it gives you an opportunity to spend time together.
3. Be Personal: No need to be formal when writing your thank you cards. In order for the thank you to be heartfelt, be conversational in your writing. You can tie in a memorable part of the wedding or explain how you used or plan to use the wedding gift. Don’t mention the dollar amount for monetary gifts, however it’s always a nice gesture to tell guests how you plan on spending the money. For example, “Thank you SO much for your generous and thoughtful gift! We can’t wait to use our new crock pot and hope you will join us at a future dinner party!” OR “Thank you for attending our wedding day. It means SO much to us that you were able to be there and share in our celebration!”
Custom monogramed thank you stationery in bronze paisley print
4. Handwrite your thank you notes, be legible and proofread to check for errors.
5. Attempting to write all of your thank-you notes in one sitting is not a good idea. It’s possible that your guests will see poor penmanship and even more mistakes, such as misspellings and poor grammar. Set realistic goals and keep things in perspective by writing about ten thank you cards a night.
Remember, guests want to feel that you went the extra mile for them, after all, they took time out of their lives for you. Authentic and heartfelt thank you cards can go a long way. Happy writing!
Folded Cards are the most classic choice for brides that are folded in half so they can stand alone.
Custom paisley print folded escort cards with flower and pearl embellishment
Simple Flat Escort Cards can easily be taken to the next level with an added decorative embellishment.
Sweet and simple escort cards in pink with flower cut outs
Custom escort tags can double as guest favors…
…or fun escort card labels displayed on drink bottles can also double as favors.
Seating Charts are a modern twist on tradition in which guest names are listed by table number and organized alphabetically. These can be custom printed lists displayed in frames, chalkboard style frames, or rustic windowpanes, or even mirrors.
Create a dazzling display of cascading Escort Card Tags by hanging them from a single tree, tree branches arranged in a centerpiece, or other custom made structure.
Custom white escort card hang tags with black writing
Whether you opt for traditional, modern, or informal escort card styles, let your creativity run wild and tie your wedding theme together! Contact RSVP to me today to learn more about our custom escort cards, in addition to custom wedding invitations, and wedding day stationery!
photos by Anna Hurt Photography (unless otherwise noted)